What is the BipodeXt™?
To understand the principles behind the design of BipodeXt™ it helps to visualize a rifle as a lever and a bipod as the fulcrum on which the lever rests. While BipodeXt™ is not utilized to move heavy objects, the principle of the lever/fulcrum axiom is still in effect. By using this principle of thought, we can state that the effect of force applied to one end of the lever directly translates to the effect of that force at the opposing end. As for BipodeXt™, the further out the bipod is placed the effect of movement at the toe of the rifle is drastically reduced at the muzzle.
Some BipodeXt™ models, such as the TAC III, provide the ability for the shooter to extend the resting point (fulcrum) beyond the muzzle of most rifles, thus reducing the point of impact shift caused by un-intentional movement at the toe of the rifle system, during the climax of the firing sequence. …[expand title=”Read More”]
BipodeXt™ functions as a telescoping attachment allowing the shooter to adjust and extend the resting point of the rifle system as the situation dictates. Due to its tubular design, BipodeXt™ can quickly correct canting errors with the use of the integral clamping system. This allows the shooter to employ more rigid bipod systems, by excluding the need for a bipod equipped with a canting function. The entire line-up of BipodeXt™ products weigh-in beneath 33oz
To understand the principles behind the design of the F.A.S.T. Chassis it helps to visualize a rifle as a lever and a bipod as the fulcrum on which the lever rests.
BipodeXt uses the Lever/Fulcrum axiom but, to say it colloquially, it uses it the other way around. BipodeXt takes the Moment of Force (the shooter’s unintended movements) at the short end of the proverbial Lever and moves the Fulcrum further into the long end of the Lever (read: closer to the muzzle). The result is that the shooter’s unintended movements down along the long end of the Lever are reduced. For our purposes, the “long end of the Lever” is that imaginary line going through the center of the barrel to the intended target.
TAC II & III
Our U.S.A. made lineup
- 100% manufactured in the USA offering of the popular BipodeXt™ accessory. The TAC Line offers American made carbon fiber tubes coupled with 6061 T6 aluminum components all precisely engineered and manufactured in Southern California. The low profile, quick detach, mounting system in either Picatinny or Arca/Dovetail configuration allows for easy access and the ability to extend the resting point of your rifle system in a moments notice whenever the absolute precision is required for your firing solution.
ARC II & III
Built in arca swiss rail with additional mounting points
- The ARC line is an identical offering of the popular USA made TAC line. The difference between the two lines is that the ARCs are sourced globally, so that we can offer them for the best possible value. The ARC line has been methodically sourced to outside manufacturers, personally vetted by the engineers behind the design to ensure a lower cost product with the same high quality we expect from every product at Accuracy Solutions. The ARCs offer the shooter a chance to extend their accuracy potential even when budget plays a role, as it so often does.
How it works
Short video demonstrating how easy it is to operate the F.A.S.T. chassis’ features
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Raw materials sourced, and proudly manufactured here, in the USA on our TAC line. Our ARC line is made using globally sourced materials using the same quality standards as our US made TAC line and assembled in house here in the U.S.A.
Picatinny (1013 MIL-STD) or ARCA Swiss rail, your choice. Our Front Plug, the element to which the bipod is attached, can take both.
MATERIAL and FINISHES
- American-sourced 6061-T6 aluminum
- American-sourced 3K carbon fiber tubes
- Cerakote and MIL-SPEC Hard Anodize coatings.
**All BipodeXt Models are Currently on Backorder**
Please allow 2-4 weeks additional time to ship.
Big Bore Series