BipodeXt F.A.S.T. Chassis
The F.A.S.T. (Fontcuberta Advanced Sniper and Tactical) chassis is the result of a collaborative effort between McRee
Precision, world renowned shooter and sniper instructor Mr. Eduardo Abril de Fontcuberta and Accuracy Solutions LLC.
Eduardo is the author of a book titled 100+ Sniper Exercises. The foundation of this chassis is the proven McRee G7
chassis. The G7 chassis has been around for years and is currently in use by a wide spectrum of users, including law
enforcement officers, military personnel, competitive shooters shooting enthusiasts in general.
- Extended state distance from recoil lug to bipod’s attachment point: 29.5”
- Contracted state distance from recoil lug to bipod’s attachment point: 14.5”
- Adjustable at any distance between contracted and extended states
- Folding buttstock
- Adjustable length of pull
- Adjustable cheek pieces
- Adjustable butt pad height
- ARCA Swiss rail built-in
- AICS Style box mag
- Rear bag rider and monopod adaptable
- Built-in cant indicator
- Eight sling locations
- Night vision mount ready
- Featuring a patented, self-aligning, self-bedding “W” bed, this system beats traditional bedding practices easily.
- Materials: 6061 T-6 Aluminum and 3K carbon fiber