BipodeXt TAC II Gen2 ARCA Spec
The BipodeXt TAC II Gen2 ARCA Spec is the ARCA rail compatible version of our flagship model, the TAC III Gen2. This model contains only two, 100% USA made, telescoping carbon fiber tubes. This provides the shooter with a single extension in a compact system tailored for weapons with shorter barrels that are still in use as precision shooting platforms. Our progressive wall thickness telescoping tube design allows the shooter to extend the resting point (fulcrum) to the muzzle of most carbine style rifles, thus reducing the point of impact shift caused by unintentional movement at the toe of the rifle system. Recoil is mitigated and easier to manage; shooters are often heard saying “I can spot my own shots!”.
The BipodeXt TAC II Gen2 ARCA Spec is made here, in the USA, with the same engineered tolerance requirements as its larger brother, the TAC III Gen2. Both products were specifically designed and engineered by Accuracy Solutions to provide the perfect fit for practically all field applications. The BipodeXt TAC II Gen2 ARCA Spec utilizes an ARCA-rail QD mount and allows the shooter to move the resting point of their weapon approximately 44 inches away from the toe of the rifle. Fully extended it measures 21.3 inches. Contracted it measures 14 inches. The O.D. of its base tube is 40mm (1.575”), it weighs less than 27 oz.
The TAC III Gen2 ARCA Spec is rated for rifles weighing up to 29 lbs. and cartridges up to, and including, .338 LPM.
In stock (can be backordered)
TAC II Gen2 ARCA Spec
||3K Carbon Fiber and 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy (COATING: Type III -Hard Anodize)
• One (1) US made 3K Carbon Fiber Telescoping Assembly
• One (1) Proprietary Quick Detach Unimount System
• One (1) 13-Slots M-LOK 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots KeyMod 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 16-Slots Standard (flat back) 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots Tilted 1913 Picatinny Rail* (260 MOA)
• One (1) 5-Slots Picatinny Rail
• One (1) Sling Stud (for Harris styled bipods)
• One (1) Level Indicator*
• One (1) Hardware Kit containing all necessary bolts, nuts,
washers, inserts and Allen wrenches.
• Assembly and Operations Guide (printed)
Except as otherwise indicated all hardware is made of Hard Anodized (TYPE 3) 6061-T6 U.S. sourced Aluminum.
* Material: PA66 Nylon with 33% fiberglass reinforcement.
||16.5 × 5 × 3.5 in