*Now Taking Pre Orders ($100 Off)*
BipodeXt Steyr HS Series Upgrade
This upgrade fits the Steyr HS .460, HS .50 and HS .50-M1. No modifications to the Steyr HS chassis are needed. Simply remove the original “Housing Front Part” and “Forearm” and bolt-in the BipodeXt Upgrade.
Our “Front Part Housing”, as Steyr calls it, is over 100% stiffer than Steyr’s own; check out the results of the computerized stress testing of both parts.
The integral Fontcuberta Edition BipodeXt upgrade for Steyr HS Series rifles gives the shooter the advantage of unparalleled stability, thereby improving the ability for repeatable precision. This is achieved by integrating our BipodeXt technology into the rifle’s chassis, which makes for extremely rigid attachment and operation, especially when fully extended. By allowing the shooter to position the rifles’ bipod further forward, a significant reduction in the transference of unintentional movement is experienced.
- Extended state distance from recoil lug to bipod’s attachment point: 29.25”
- Contracted state distance from recoil lug to bipod’s attachment point: 18.75” (very similar to Steyr’s original attachment point).
- Adjustable at any distance between contracted and extended states
- Ships with two interchangeable Front Spigots, one that takes the Steyr bipod and one fitted with Picatinny rails.
- Built-in cant indicator
- Materials: 6061 T-6 Aluminum, 7075 T6 Aluminum and 3K Carbon Fiber
- It adds barely over 1 lb. to the weight of the rifle