BipodeXt ARC III
The BipodeXt ARC III is identical to our U.S. made TAC III Gen2, with one exception: we source its components from various countries so that we can offer it at the best possible value. Other than the origin of its parts, there are no differences between the ARC III and our U.S. made TAC III Gen2. Even the warranty is the same: limited lifetime.
The BipodeXt ARC III is our current (globally sourced) flagship model, and extreme long-range precision shooting is where it shines. The ARCs feature the following improvements over the original TACs:
- Lower center of gravity (by over 1 inch)
- Lighter weight
- Stronger mounting caps
- Better priced
The BipodeXt ARC III offers large QD levers in its Unimount that provide for a fast, easy and secure attachment (and detachment). Our telescoping carbon fiber extension tubes were designed, engineered, tested and refined here, in the U.S.A, to meet our exacting tolerance requirements. The BipodeXt ARC III allows the shooter to extend the resting point (fulcrum) beyond the muzzle of most rifles, thus reducing the point of impact shift caused by unintentional movement at the toe of the rifle system. As additional benefits, recoil is mitigated and significantly easier to manage; target re-acquisition time is reduced by multiples. Shooters are often heard shouting “I can spot my own shots!”.
The BipodeXt ARC III has the ability to extend the resting point of the rifle system approximately 54 inches away from the toe of the rifle. This extension provides for a very powerful “reversed lever functioning”, offering increased accuracy potential with this added stability. Fully extended it measures 31.4 inches, contracted it measures under 15.5 inches. The O.D. of its base tube is 40mm (1.575”), and it weighs less than 32 oz.
The BipodeXt ARC III is rated for rifles weighing up to 25 lbs. and cartridges up to, and including, .338 LPM.
In stock (can be backordered)
BipodeXt ARC III
||3K Carbon Fiber and 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy (COATING: Type III -Hard Anodized)
• One (1) 3K Carbon Fiber Telescoping Assembly
• One (1) Proprietary Quick Detach Unimount System
• One (1) 13-Slots M-LOK 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots KeyMod 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 16-Slots Standard (flat back) 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots Tilted 1913 Picatinny Rail* (260 MOA)
• One (1) 5-Slots Picatinny Rail
• One (1) Sling Stud (for Harris styled bipods)
• One (1) Level Indicator
• One (1) Hardware Kit containing all necessary bolts, nuts,
washers, inserts, and Allen wrenches.
• Assembly and Operations Guide (printed)
Except as otherwise indicated all hardware is made of Hard Anodized (TYPE 3) 6061-T6 Aluminum.
* Material: PA66 Nylon with 33% fiberglass reinforcement.
||16.5 × 5 × 3.5 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.