BipodeXt TAC III Gen2 Picatinny
The BipodeXt TAC III Gen2 is our current flagship model, and extreme long-range precision shooting is where it shines. The Gen2’s feature the following improvements over the original TACs:
- Lower center of gravity (by over 1 inch)
- Lighter weight
- Stronger mounting caps
- Better priced
The BipodeXt Gen II offers large QD levers in its Unimount that provide for a fast, easy and secure attachment (and detachment). Our 100% USA made, telescoping carbon fiber extension tubes were designed, engineered, tested and refined here, in the U.S.A, to meet our exacting tolerance requirements. The BipodeXt TAC III Gen2 allows the shooter to extend the resting point (fulcrum) beyond the muzzle of most rifles, thus reducing the point of impact shift caused by unintentional movement at the toe of the rifle system. As additional benefits, recoil is mitigated and significantly easier to manage; target re-acquisition time is reduced by multiples. Shooters are often heard shouting “I can spot my own shots!”.
The BipodeXt TAC III Gen2 has the ability to extend the resting point of the rifle system approximately 54 inches away from the toe of the rifle. This extension provides for a very powerful “reversed lever functioning”, offering increased accuracy potential with this added stability. Fully extended it measures 31.4 inches, contracted it measures under 15.5 inches. The O.D. of its base tube is 40mm (1.575”), and it weighs less than 32 oz.
The BipodeXt TAC III Gen2 is rated for rifles weighing up to 25 lbs. and cartridges up to, and including, .338 LPM.
In stock (can be backordered)
BipodeXt TAC III Gen2
||3K Carbon Fiber and 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy (COATING: Type III -Hard Anodized)
• One (1) US made 3K Carbon Fiber Telescoping Assembly
• One (1) Proprietary Quick Detach Unimount System
• One (1) 13-Slots M-LOK 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots KeyMod 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 16-Slots Standard (flat back) 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots Tilted 1913 Picatinny Rail* (260 MOA)
• One (1) 5-Slots Picatinny Rail
• One (1) Sling Stud (for Harris styled bipods)
• One (1) Level Indicator*
• One (1) Hardware Kit containing all necessary bolts, nuts,
washers, inserts, and Allen wrenches.
• Assembly and Operations Guide (printed)
Except as otherwise indicated all hardware is made of Hard Anodized (TYPE 3) 6061-T6 U.S. sourced Aluminum.
* Material: PA66 Nylon with 33% fiberglass reinforcement.
||16.5 × 5 × 3.5 in