Model TAC III
The TAC III is our current flagship model and extreme long-range precision shooting, is where it shines. Our 100% USA made, telescoping, carbon fiber extension tube was designed by Accuracy Solutions’ founder, Daniel Gyurec, tested and refined over the last year, and engineered here in the U.S.A, to meet our exact tolerance requirements. The TAC III allows the shooter to extend the resting point (fulcrum) beyond the muzzle of most rifles, thus reducing the point of impact shift caused by un-intentional movement at the toe of the rifle system. Fully extended, the progressive wall thickness of our carbon fiber telescoping tubes, provide the TAC III with the ability to extend the resting point of the rifle system approximately 52 inches away from the toe of the rifle. This is well beyond the average distance of 29” on most rifle systems, and still remains rigid and stable. This extension provides for a very powerful “reversed lever functioning”, thus offering increased accuracy potential with the added stability. When fully extended it measures 28 inches. When retracted it measures under 14 inches. The O.D. of its base tube is 40mm (1.575”) and it weighs less than 32 OZ.
• One (1) US made 3K Carbon Fiber Telescoping Assembly
• One (1) Proprietary Quick Detach Unimount System
• One (1) 13-Slots M-LOK 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots KeyMod 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 16-Slots Standard (flat back) 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots Tilted 1913 Picatinny Rail* ** (260 MOA)
• One (1) 5-Slots Picatinny Rail
• One (1) Sling Stud (for harris styled bipods)
• One (1) Level Indicator*
• One (1) Hardware Kit containing all necessary bolts, nuts,
washers, inserts and Allen wrenches.
• Assembly and Operations Guide (printed)
Except as otherwise indicated all hardware is made of Hard Anodized (TYPE 3) 6061-T6 U.S. sourced Aluminum.
*Made in China
** Material: PA66 Nylon with 33% fiberglass reinforcement.
TAC III – Made in USA
|Materials||3K Carbon Fiber and 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy (COATING: Type III -Hard Anodize)|