Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BipodeXt Front Plug Upgrade Kit For 2-Tubes Systems
This MSR model Front Plug permits the installation of our latest accessories, such as:
- Queen’s Equalizer Kit
- MagnetoSpeed Mount Adapter
- Harris-styled bipod adapters
- Our 17 Slot Picatinny rail for the Valdada’s Anvil bipod
This kit ships with everything needed to mount it:
- A BipodeXt MSR Front Plug
- 3-Slot Radiused-Back Picatinny Rails (x2)
- 5-Slot Radiused-Back Picatinny Rails (x2)
- 10-32 x 3/4″ Flat Head Screws (x4)
- 10-32 x 3/4″ Button Head Screws (x4)
- 1/8″ Hex Wrench
For additional information, click MORE DETAILS below.
In stock (can be backordered)
Depending on your BipodeXt model, you may not need this upgrade. Please be sure to review all related information and photographs before ordering.
This kit upgrades earlier two-tubes BipodeXt systems (e.g., ARC II and TAC II). This newer Front Plug is needed if the installation of our latest accessories is desired.
This kit does not work with the three-tube BipodeXt systems (e.g., ARC III and TAC III). The proper upgrade for BipodeXt three-tube systems is available here.
This Front Plug Kit will fit these earlier BipodeXt Models:
- ARC II
- TAC II Gen1
- TAC II Gen2
The upgrade installation can be performed with any combination of radiused-back Picatinny rails. For instance, it could be installed with:
- Two 3-slots rails, or
- Two 5-slots rails, or
- One 3-slots rail and one 5-slots rail.
- On ARC or TAC Gen2 models, it is possible to install all four rails simultaneously: two 3-slot rails and two 5-slot rails.
- The BXT-40X2 model will only take two 3-slot rails.
NEVER perform any work on the BipodeXt while it is mounted to a gun. Always separate it from the weapon before conducting any work.
Install at least two rails with a minimum of four screws, each torqued at 35 to 40 lbs./in.
Be sure to utilize the included radiused-back rails. The radiused-back Picatinny rails have an arched back that ensures proper embracing of the carbon fiber tubes.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in product malfunction or damage, property damage, or even personal injury or death.